Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I love the Philippines and I'm Proud to be Filipino

I love my country, where my dreams, hopes and ambitions began when I was born...
I love my country, which has been a home to my wonderful family and friends...
I love my country, which gave me the opportunity to show how worthy an individual I am...
I love my country, which accepted me despite my personal imperfections and frailities

I love my country, despite injustices happening in society...
I love my country, despite ridicules and brands it has received from its own people and other nationalities...
I love my country, despite my personal experiences of dismay with the conduct of some of my countrymen...

I shall never cease from loving my country...
I will always love the country who loved my totality...
I am from the Philippines, and I am a Filipino...
My name is Aaron Benedict De Leon... I love my country...

No comments:

Post a Comment